Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Bailey pony truss bridge over New River on Number Three Road
- Franklin County, Florida
- Open to traffic
- Built 2001
- Bailey pony truss (?)
Length of largest span: 20.7 ft.
Total length: 210.3 ft.
Deck width: 11.2 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +29.87997, -84.73784 (decimal degrees)
29°52'48" N, 84°44'16" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/718470/3307634 (zone/easting/northing)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2017)
- Inventory numbers
- FDOT 490826 (Florida Dept. of Transportation bridge number)
BH 83088 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of October 2018)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 42.9 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com