Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Bailey pony truss bridge over New River on Gully Branch Road
- Franklin County, Florida
- Open to traffic
- Built 2001
- Bailey pony truss (?)
Length of largest span: 22.6 ft.
Total length: 140.1 ft.
Deck width: 11.2 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +29.95919, -84.71968 (decimal degrees)
29°57'33" N, 84°43'11" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/720051/3316450 (zone/easting/northing)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2017)
- Inventory numbers
- FDOT 490827 (Florida Dept. of Transportation bridge number)
BH 83089 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of November 2018)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 44 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com