FEC St. Johns River Bridge
Florida East Coast Railway St. Johns River Bridge
Photo taken by Ben Tate in March 2011
Owned by Florida East Coast Railroad, it also sees trains from CSX and Norfolk Southern.
- Through truss bridge w/Strauss Trunnion bascule lift span over St. Johns River in Jacksonville
- Jacksonville, Duval County, Florida
- Open to traffic
- Built 1925, replaced a single-track swing bridge originally built in 1890
- Through truss with a Strauss Trunnion bascule lift span
Length of largest span: 216.0 ft.
Deck width: 32.3 ft.
Vertical clearance above deck: 22.5 ft.
- Also called
- FEC Strauss Trunnion Bascule Bridge
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +30.32250, -81.66556 (decimal degrees)
30°19'21" N, 81°39'56" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/436016/3354709 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Inventory number
- BH 38239 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- February 15, 2013: Photo imported by Joseph Hinson
- November 30, 2012: Photo imported by Joseph Hinson
- March 16, 2011: New photos from Ben Tate
- May 5, 2010: New Street View added by Nathan Holth