Isaiah Hart Bridge
Photo taken by Ben Tate in March 2011
Main span is noted in Historic Bridge Inventory as longest span in Florida.
- Steel through arch bridge over St. Johns River on ALT US 1 (Hart Bridge Expressway) in Jacksonville
- Jacksonville, Duval County, Florida
- Open to traffic
- Built 1967
- - Sverdrup & Parcel of St. Louis, Missouri
- Steel through arch
Length of largest span: 1,088.0 ft.
Total length: 3,844.3 ft. (0.7 mi.)
Deck width: 55.4 ft.
Vertical clearance above deck: 19.9 ft.
Eligible for the National Register of Historic Places
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +30.31556, -81.62750 (decimal degrees)
30°18'56" N, 81°37'39" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/439670/3353919 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- FDOT 720107 (Florida Dept. of Transportation bridge number)
BH 12361 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 06/2015)
- Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 43.8 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2014)
- May 27, 2015: New photos from Royce and Bobette Haley
- November 24, 2014: Updated by Nathan Holth: NRHP Eligible
- November 20, 2014: Updated by Nathan Holth: Added builder.
- February 24, 2014: New photos from Jack Schmidt
- March 16, 2011: New photos from Ben Tate
- May 5, 2010: New Street View added by Nathan Holth