City Gate Wildlife Crossing
Paid for by City Gate Development, LLC, as part of mitigation for a business park they built.
The wildlife bridge is located in an area with high Florida Panther activity.
- Culvert bridge over Wildlife Pass on CR 846
- Collier County, Florida
- Open to traffic
- Built 2012
Span length: 25.3 ft.
Total length: 25.3 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +26.41953, -81.31897 (decimal degrees)
26°25'10" N, 81°19'08" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/468192/2922184 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Immokalee NE
- Average daily traffic (as of 2012)
- Inventory numbers
- FDOT 034827 (Florida Dept. of Transportation bridge number)
BH 66209 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of April 2012)
- Overall condition: Good
Sufficiency rating: 85 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- February 22, 2015: Added by Luke