University Drive Bridge
This may be the second bridge at university drive and orange drive. hope to research for the first one.
- Slab bridge over canal
- davie, Broward County, Florida
- Built 1971
Length of largest span: 34.1 ft.
Total length: 102.0 ft.
Deck width: 154.9 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +26.06500, -80.25222 (decimal degrees)
26°03'54" N, 80°15'08" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/574795/2883096 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Cooper City
- Average daily traffic (as of 2015)
- Inventory numbers
- FDOT 860223 (Florida Dept. of Transportation bridge number)
BH 59754 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of July 2016)
- Overall condition: Good
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 87.2 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- February 17, 2014: Added by b andrews
- b andrews - samuiame [at] yahoo [dot] com