Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Timber stringer bridge over Otter Creek on Otter Creek Bridge Road
- Bay County, Florida
- Open to traffic
- Built 1954
- Timber stringer
Length of largest span: 11.8 ft.
Total length: 166.3 ft.
Deck width: 16.4 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +30.39007, -85.93886 (decimal degrees)
30°23'24" N, 85°56'20" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/601944/3362487 (zone/easting/northing)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2016)
- Inventory numbers
- FDOT 464506 (Florida Dept. of Transportation bridge number)
BH 83085 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of December 2016)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 30.4 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com