Old East Bay Bridge
Several trusses of this bridge, along with the trusses of the old Hathaway Bridge, are now being used as a man made reef.
- Parker through truss bridge over East Bay on Oakshore Drive (old alignment of US 98)
- Panama City, Bay County, Florida
- Open to SCUBA divers (several of the trusses were relocated and sunk in the Gulf right off Panama City's coastline for use as a man made reef.)
- All spans removed 2008
- Parker through truss
- Also called
- Tyndall Bridge
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +30.10310, -85.60753 (decimal degrees)
30°06'11" N, 85°36'27" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/634167/3331028 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Long Point
- Inventory number
- BH 48060 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- April 20, 2016: Updated by Luke: Added category "Converted to an artificial reef"
- December 11, 2013: Updated by Luke Harden: Added loss date.
- February 8, 2011: Added by James McCray
- James McCray - jamesinslocomb [at] yahoo [dot] com