Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete tee beam bridge over Massalina Bayou on East 4th Street Bridge
- Panama City, Bay County, Florida
- Open to traffic
- Built 1945
- Concrete tee beam
Length of largest span: 30.8 ft.
Total length: 496.1 ft.
Deck width: 25.3 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +30.15518, -85.65648 (decimal degrees)
30°09'19" N, 85°39'23" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/629383/3336743 (zone/easting/northing)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2016)
- Inventory numbers
- FDOT 465001 (Florida Dept. of Transportation bridge number)
BH 83084 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of January 2016)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 70.1 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com