Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Slab bridge over Norfolk Southern on High Street
- Seaford, Sussex County, Delaware
- Open to traffic
- Built 1941
Length of largest span: 52.2 ft.
Total length: 101.7 ft.
Deck width: 42.0 ft.
Eligible for the National Register of Historic Places
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.63984, -75.61498 (decimal degrees)
38°38'23" N, 75°36'54" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/446479/4276990 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Seaford East
- Inventory number
- BH 78779 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 10/2014)
- Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Appraisal: Not deficient
Sufficiency rating: 92.0 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2013)