Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over Tyndall Branch on US 9
- Sussex County, Delaware
- Open to traffic
- Built 1920
Span length: 27.9 ft.
Total length: 27.9 ft.
Deck width: 32.5 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.62333, -75.47833 (decimal degrees)
38°37'24" N, 75°28'42" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/458361/4275087 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Trap Pond
- Average daily traffic (as of 2014)
- Inventory number
- BH 12317 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of June 2015)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 91.4 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com