Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over Clear Brook on RD 13 in Seaford
- Sussex County, Delaware
- Open to traffic
- Built 1919
Length of largest span: 24.0 ft.
Total length: 27.9 ft.
Deck width: 33.1 ft.
Eligible for the National Register of Historic Places
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.67917, -75.55972 (decimal degrees)
38°40'45" N, 75°33'35" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/451314/4281323 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Seaford East
- Average daily traffic (as of 2015)
- Inventory number
- BH 12308 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of October 2016)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 91.8 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com