Farm Lane Bridge
After Restoration - At Beech & Rich
Photo taken by Julie Bowers
BH Photo #353643
The bridge will be part of a heritage bridge site built with public and private enterprises led by DNREC.
- Pratt pony truss bridge over West Clay Creek
- Yorklyn, New Castle County, Delaware
- The bridge has been restored and coated, and is awaiting installation in the Fall 2016.
- This bridge was destined for a trail in York, Pennsylvania but they chose not to use it. It was listed for sale in the PennDOT "Bridges for Sale" Program. It has been engineered for 20 ton & widened to allow for 1-lane vehicular and pedestrians.
- - BACH Steel of Holt, Michigan
- King Iron Bridge Co. of Cleveland, Ohio [also known as King Bridge Co.]
- Workin' Bridges/NSRGA of Grinnell, Iowa
- Pratt pony truss
Total length: 69.8 ft.
Deck width: 15.3 ft.
- Also called
- Marsh Creek Bridge,
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.80839, -75.68120 (decimal degrees)
39°48'30" N, 75°40'52" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/441690/4406712 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Kennett Square
- Inventory number
- BH 72226 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- May 18, 2016: Added by Julie Bowers