Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over Bridle Path on Lovering Avenue in Wilmington
- Wilmington, New Castle County, Delaware
- Open to traffic
- Built 1900
Length of largest span: 36.1 ft.
Total length: 43.0 ft.
Deck width: 24.9 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.75917, -75.55833 (decimal degrees)
39°45'33" N, 75°33'30" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/452173/4401176 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Wilmington North
- Inventory number
- BH 12293 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 03/2011)
- Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Appraisal: Functionally obsolete
Sufficiency rating: 78.0 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2009)