Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over Dragon Creek on Dupont Highway in Delaware City
- New Castle County, Delaware
- Open to traffic
- Built 1920; rehabilitated 1941
Length of largest span: 20.0 ft.
Total length: 24.0 ft.
Deck width: 41.3 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.56917, -75.65500 (decimal degrees)
39°34'09" N, 75°39'18" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/443739/4380145 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Saint Georges
- Inventory number
- BH 12288 (Bridgehunter.com ID)