Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over Muddy Run on Kirkwood Highway in Newark
- New Castle County, Delaware
- Open to traffic
- Built 1900; rehabilitated 1958
Length of largest span: 49.9 ft.
Total length: 56.1 ft.
Deck width: 64.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.69417, -75.72028 (decimal degrees)
39°41'39" N, 75°43'13" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/438243/4394061 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Newark East
- Inventory number
- BH 12292 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 05/2010)
- Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Appraisal: Functionally obsolete
Sufficiency rating: 65.8 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2008)