Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over Rock Creek on Zoo Access Road
- Washington, District of Columbia
- Open to traffic
- Built 1915
Span length: 80.1 ft.
Total length: 80.1 ft.
Deck width: 22.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.92750, -77.04444 (decimal degrees)
38°55'39" N, 77°02'40" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/322779/4310718 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Washington West
- Inventory number
- BH 12275 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 12/2008)
- Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Appraisal: Functionally obsolete
Sufficiency rating: 53.0 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2008)