Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over Rock Creek on Zoo Service Road
- Washington, District of Columbia
- Open to traffic
- Built 1930
Span length: 79.1 ft.
Total length: 79.1 ft.
Deck width: 23.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.92778, -77.04889 (decimal degrees)
38°55'40" N, 77°02'56" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/322394/4310757 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Washington West
- Average daily traffic (as of 2012)
- Inventory numer
- BH 12276 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of May 2015)
- Overall condition: Good
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: (N out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 67.6 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com