NH - Moosup River Bridge
Former HP&F mainline, abandoned by the NYNH&H in 1967. The eastern abutment, embankment, and possibly an approach span have been removed. Aerial imagery indicates two main spans and a western approach are intact.
- Abandoned deck plate girder over Moosup River on New Haven Railroad in Moosup
- Moosup, Windham County, Connecticut
- Built 1920, abandoned 1967
- - Hartford, Providence & Fishkill Railroad (HP&F)
- New York, New Haven & Hartford Railroad (NH)
- Deck plate girder
Length of largest span: 79.0 ft.
Total length: 201.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.71072, -71.88715 (decimal degrees)
41°42'39" N, 71°53'14" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 19/259801/4621687 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- CT 09908R (Connecticut bridge number)
BH 63293 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- October 2, 2014: New Street View added by Ian Martin