Coventry Greenway - Moosup River Bridge
This Warren through-truss bridge was built during NYNH&H RR ownership of the line and after 1900 when The American Bridge Co. was formed. The line between Plainfield, CT & Coventry, RI was abandoned in 1967.
- December 2, 2018: New photos from Chester Gehman
- September 5, 2014: Updated by Luke: Added categories "Hartford, Providence & Fishkill Railroad", "New York & New England Railroad"
- September 5, 2014: Updated by Chester Gehman: Added "American Bridge Co." as builder
- June 20, 2014: New photo from Luke Harden
- June 13, 2014: Updated by Luke Harden: Added categories "New York, New Haven & Hartford Railroad", "Railroad"
- March 15, 2010: Added by James Baughn
- Chester Gehman - gehmanc2000 [at] yahoo [dot] com