Air Line State Park Trail - Natchaug River Bridge
Stub of the former "Air Line"/NYNH&H Midland Division retained by the P&W until the mid-80s. Later converted for trail use and now part of the Airline State Park Trail/East Coast Greenway.
- Deck plate girder bridge over Natchaug River on Airline North State Park Trail in North Windham
- North Windham, Windham County, Connecticut
- Open to pedestrians only
- Built 1905, abandoned 1985, converted for trail use during the 1990s
- - Boston, Hartford & Erie Railroad (BH&E)
- New York & New England Railroad (NYNE)
- New York, New Haven & Hartford Railroad (NH)
- Deck plate girder
Length of largest span: 84.0 ft.
Total length: 174.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.72127, -72.19707 (decimal degrees)
41°43'17" N, 72°11'49" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/733152/4622626 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- CT 09300R (Connecticut bridge number)
BH 61883 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- July 24, 2014: New Street View added by Ian Martin