Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Wooden bridge over Prov & Worc Railroad on Shepard Hill Road in Killingly
- Windham County, Connecticut
- Open to traffic
- Built 2000
- Timber stringer
Length of largest span: 66.9 ft.
Total length: 77.1 ft.
Deck width: 27.6 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.78222, -71.91056 (decimal degrees)
41°46'56" N, 71°54'38" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 19/260062/4628268 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2016)
- Inventory numbers
- CT 4018 (Connecticut bridge number)
BH 12234 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of August 2016)
- Overall condition: Good
Superstructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 96.4 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com