Spring Street Bridge
Spring Street 1
Stafford Historical Society
BH Photo #444132
Appears to be a Truesdell Patent truss as built by A.D. Briggs of Springfield, Mass.
- Lost Truesdell pony truss bridge over Middle River on Spring Street in Stafford Springs
- Stafford Springs, Tolland County, Connecticut
- Replaced by a new bridge
- Built 19th century; probably lasted until 1912 replacement.
- - A.D. Briggs & Co. of Springfield, Massachusetts
- Truesdell pony truss
Total length: 40.0 ft.
- Also called
- Mineral Springs Bridge
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.95307, -72.30463 (decimal degrees)
41°57'11" N, 72°18'17" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/723397/4648080 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory number
- BH 84584 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- March 2, 2019: New photos from Chester Gehman
- Chester Gehman - gehmanc2000 [at] yahoo [dot] com