Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Bascule bridge over Niantic River on CT 156 in East Lyme
- New London County, Connecticut
- Open to traffic
- Built 1991
Length of largest span: 144.0 ft.
Total length: 1,827.2 ft.
Deck width: 34.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.32500, -72.17833 (decimal degrees)
41°19'30" N, 72°10'42" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/736149/4578677 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Inventory numbers
- CT 6026 (Connecticut bridge number)
BH 12204 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 02/2010)
- Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 81.4 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2008)