Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Lost arch bridge over Pease Brook on Goshen Hill Road in Lebanon
- Lebanon, New London County, Connecticut
- No longer exists
- Built ca. 1940; replaced 2003
Span length: 21.0 ft.
Total length: 21.0 ft.
Deck width: 20.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.62250, -72.22028 (decimal degrees)
41°37'21" N, 72°13'13" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/731596/4611690 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2018)
- Inventory numbers
- CT 4722 (Connecticut bridge number)
BH 36112 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of February 2018)
- Overall condition: Good
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 92.7 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com