Toelles Road Bridge
BH Photo #444055
One of the Berlin Iron Bridge Company's last projects before being absorbed into the American Bridge Co.
- Lost Double-intersection Warren through truss bridge over Quinnipiac River on Toelles Road in Wallingford
- Wallingford, New Haven County, Connecticut
- Replaced by a new bridge
- Built 1898; damaged and repaired 1968; closed 1981
- - Berlin Iron Bridge Co. of East Berlin, Connecticut
- Double-intersection Warren through truss
Span length: 110.0 ft.
Total length: 110.0 ft.
Deck width: 14.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.43265, -72.85078 (decimal degrees)
41°25'58" N, 72°51'03" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/679570/4589016 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory number
- BH 84545 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- April 17, 2021: New photos from Geoff Hubbs
- February 25, 2019: New photo from Chester Gehman