SLERy - Farm River Bridge
Shore Line Electric Railway, built ca. 1911 and abandoned ca. 1930. Appears to be intact from aerial photos.
- Abandoned concrete deck girder bridge over Farm River on Shore Line Electric Railway
- North Branford, New Haven County, Connecticut
- - Interurban
- Shore Line Electric Railway (SLERy)
- Concrete deck girder
Length of largest span: 20.0 ft.
Total length: 140.0 ft.
Deck width: 11.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.32556, -72.81723 (decimal degrees)
41°19'32" N, 72°49'02" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/682674/4577196 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory number
- BH 89413 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- May 25, 2020: Added by Ian Martin