Pearl Harbor Memorial Bridge (NB)
Photo taken by John Goold in May 2016
BH Photo #368494
One of three completed Extradosed Bridges in America. The other two being the I 35 Brazos River Bridges.
- Bridge over Quinnipiac River on I 95
- New Haven, New Haven County, Connecticut
- Open to traffic
- Built 2012
- Other-Extradosed Bridge
Length of largest span: 515.1 ft.
Total length: 4,735.0 ft. (0.9 mi.)
Deck width: 182.0 ft.
- Also called
Quinnipiac River Bridge
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.29890, -72.90416 (decimal degrees)
41°17'56" N, 72°54'15" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/675469/4574057 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory number
- BH 66841 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- October 23, 2016: New Street View added by Dana and Kay Klein
- October 23, 2016: New photos from John Goold
- April 1, 2015: Added by Royce and Bobette Haley