MNCW - Wepawaug River Bridge (Old)
Bridge No. 110 was part of the railroad expansion program and was constructed between 1892 and 1896. Designed in 1893 by F.S. Curtis, Chief Engineer and constructed in 1894, the structure has basically maintained its integrity since its original construction. The Bridge over Wopowage River is a double span open deck parallel truss structure with a total length of 127 feet. It is important in local history for its contribution to the economic development of the region.
-- Historic American Engineering Record
- July 24, 2014: Added by Ian Martin