PW - South Street Overpass
One lane overpass on the former Valley Branch, now the Wethersfield Industrial Track, crossing South Street. Interestingly enough, there is also an unnamed brook crossing under both the street and the railroad in a culvert pipe.
- Steel stringer bridge over South Street & Unnamed Brook on Providence & Worcester Railroad
- Cromwell, Middlesex County, Connecticut
- Open to traffic
- Built 1910
- - New York, New Haven & Hartford Railroad (NH)
- Providence & Worcester Railroad (PW)
- Steel stringer
Length of largest span: 22.0 ft.
Total length: 28.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.59151, -72.64863 (decimal degrees)
41°35'29" N, 72°38'55" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/695982/4607094 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- CT 09828R (Connecticut bridge number)
BH 64921 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- December 21, 2014: New Street View added by Ian Martin