PW - Eastern Drive Overpass
Impressively low 8'8" clearance- too low for the Streetview car!
- Steel stringer bridge over Eastern Drive on Providence & Worcester Railroad
- Middlesex County, Connecticut
- Out of Service
- Built 1911
- - Connecticut Central Railroad (CCCL)
- New York, New Haven & Hartford Railroad (NH)
- Providence & Worcester Railroad (PW)
- Steel stringer
Length of largest span: 22.0 ft.
Total length: 27.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.55956, -72.63485 (decimal degrees)
41°33'34" N, 72°38'05" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/697227/4603577 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- CT 09004R (Connecticut bridge number)
BH 64920 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- December 21, 2014: New Street View added by Ian Martin