PW - Coginchaug River Bridge
Former Berlin-Middletown branch, now cut back to the Primary Steel facility just west of here.
- Deck plate girder bridge over Coginchaug River on P&W East Berlin Industrial Track
- Middletown, Middlesex County, Connecticut
- Open to traffic
- Built 1926
- - New York, New Haven & Hartford Railroad (NH)
- Providence & Worcester Railroad (PW)
- Deck plate girder
Length of largest span: 46.0 ft.
Total length: 103.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.57366, -72.66157 (decimal degrees)
41°34'25" N, 72°39'42" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/694956/4605083 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- CT 09001R (Connecticut bridge number)
BH 62588 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- August 19, 2014: Added by Ian Martin