Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Steel arch bridge over Mill Brook on Dibble Hill Road in Cornwall
- Litchfield County, Connecticut
- Open to traffic
- Built 1970
- Steel arch
Span length: 21.0 ft.
Total length: 21.0 ft.
Deck width: 18.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.88000, -73.35167 (decimal degrees)
41°52'48" N, 73°21'06" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/636769/4637766 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- South Canaan
- Inventory numbers
- CT 6161 (Connecticut bridge number)
BH 12119 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 02/2015)
- Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Appraisal: Functionally obsolete
Sufficiency rating: 80.3 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2013)