Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Steel arch bridge over Marshepaug River on Milton Road in Goshen
- Litchfield County, Connecticut
- Open to traffic
- Built 1940
- Steel arch
Length of largest span: 14.1 ft.
Total length: 29.9 ft.
Deck width: 20.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.78667, -73.25833 (decimal degrees)
41°47'12" N, 73°15'30" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/644724/4627556 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Inventory numbers
- CT 5152 (Connecticut bridge number)
BH 12128 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 04/2011)
- Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Appraisal: Functionally obsolete
Sufficiency rating: 79.8 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2011)