Trinity Street Bridge
Photo From Artistic bridge design: a systematic treatise on the design of modern bridges according to aesthetic principles, 1912
View this photo at books.google.com
BH Photo #204601
Originally spanned the Park River. The river was later covered over, masking the arches of the bridge.
- Stone arch bridge over Park River on Trinity Street in Hartford.
- Hartford, Hartford County, Connecticut
- Open to traffic
- Buried multi-span stone arch.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.76546, -72.68008 (decimal degrees)
41°45'56" N, 72°40'48" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/692840/4626337 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Hartford North
- Inventory number
- BH 49144 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- July 20, 2011: Added by Nathan Holth