CT 10/CT 322 Overpass
1930s grade separation of CT 10 and CT 6A (later CT 66 and now CT 322). To be replaced the a grade-level intersection in the near future.
- Concrete rigid frame bridge over CT 322/Meriden-Waterbury Turnpike on CT 10/Cheshire Road
- Hartford County, Connecticut
- Open to traffic
- Built 1936; rehabilitated 1987
- Concrete rigid frame
Span length: 59.1 ft.
Total length: 59.1 ft.
Deck width: 29.9 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.56482, -72.89106 (decimal degrees)
41°33'53" N, 72°53'28" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/675847/4603608 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2015)
- Inventory numbers
- CT 518 (Connecticut bridge number)
BH 62368 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of May 2017)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 49 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- August 6, 2014: New Street View added by Ian Martin