Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over Podunk River on Pleasant Valley Road in South Windsor
- Hartford County, Connecticut
- Open to traffic
- Built 1929; rehabilitated 1988
Span length: 25.9 ft.
Total length: 25.9 ft.
Deck width: 29.9 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.81556, -72.59861 (decimal degrees)
41°48'56" N, 72°35'55" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/699482/4632024 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2018)
- Inventory numbers
- CT 4156 (Connecticut bridge number)
BH 12106 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of November 2018)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 64.4 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com