Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over Pumping Station Outlet on CT 15 in Hartford
- Hartford, Hartford County, Connecticut
- Open to traffic
- Built 1941
Span length: 40.0 ft.
Total length: 40.0 ft.
Deck width: 86.9 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.72833, -72.66500 (decimal degrees)
41°43'42" N, 72°39'54" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/694200/4622433 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Hartford South
- Average daily traffic (as of 2015)
- Inventory numbers
- CT 1209 (Connecticut bridge number)
BH 12108 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of May 2018)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 80.7 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com