Sandy Hook Bridge
- Pratt through truss bridge over Pootatuck River on Dayton Street
- Newtown, Fairfield County, Connecticut
- Open to pedestrians only
- Built 1890
- - Dean & Westbrook of New York, New York
- Pratt through truss
Length of largest span: 120.0 ft.
Total length: 189.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.42292, -73.28186 (decimal degrees)
41°25'23" N, 73°16'55" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/643573/4587131 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory number
- BH 53692 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- September 27, 2016: New Street View added by Dana and Kay Klein
- June 11, 2014: Updated by Chester Gehman: Added categories "Pin-connected", "Wrought Iron"
- June 8, 2014: New photos from Chester Gehman
- June 17, 2013: Updated by Andrew Pearce: Added category "7-panel truss"
- September 28, 2012: Added by James McCray
- James McCray - jamesinslocomb [at] yahoo [dot] com
- Chester Gehman - gehmanc2000 [at] yahoo [dot] com
- Dana and Kay Klein