Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over Merritt Parkway (CT 15) on Frenchtown Road in Trumbull
- Fairfield County, Connecticut
- Open to traffic
- Built 1942
Length of largest span: 49.9 ft.
Total length: 106.0 ft.
Deck width: 24.6 ft.
Posted to the National Register of Historic Places
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.23181, -73.21175 (decimal degrees)
41°13'55" N, 73°12'42" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/649869/4566032 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Inventory numbers
- CT 749 (Connecticut bridge number)
BH 12052 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 08/2011)
- Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 78.2 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2011)