Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Wooden bridge over Coyote Creek on CO 59
- Yuma County, Colorado
- Open to traffic
- Built 1948
- Timber stringer
Length of largest span: 23.0 ft.
Total length: 162.7 ft.
Deck width: 24.9 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.39472, -102.66556 (decimal degrees)
40°23'41" N, 102°39'56" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 13/698124/4474185 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2011)
- Inventory numbers
- CDOT C-26-A (Colorado Dept. of Transportation structure number)
BH 37976 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of May 2015)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 57.9 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com