Girders built by Colorado & Southern RR as a turntable (location unclear), later used as a bridge on the C&S Rex Branch, near Fort Collins, until the line was removed in the mid-1980s. The turntable was bought by the CC&V and stored near Mead, and installed at this site in early 2006.
- Deck plate girder bridge over street on Cripple Creek & Victor Narrow Gauge RR
- Cripple Creek, Teller County, Colorado
- Open to authorized vehicles only
- Built 2006 to replace wooden trestle
- Deck plate girder built by Colorado & Southern as a turntable, later used as a bridge on the C&S Rex Branch, near Fort Collins until acquired and relocated by the CC&V
Total length: 65.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.74396, -105.17338 (decimal degrees)
38°44'38" N, 105°10'24" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 13/484933/4288377 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory number
- BH 82869 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- September 17, 2018: New Street View added by Alexander D. Mitchell IV