Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Massive plate girder bridge over Arequa Gulch on CO 67
- Teller County, Colorado
- Open to traffic
- Built 2001
- Deck plate girder
Length of largest span: 207.0 ft.
Total length: 1,212.0 ft.
Deck width: 40.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.71360, -105.16572 (decimal degrees)
38°42'49" N, 105°09'57" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 13/485592/4285008 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Cripple Creek South
- Average daily traffic (as of 2011)
- Inventory numbers
- CDOT J-16-C (Colorado Dept. of Transportation structure number)
BH 12031 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of July 2016)
- Overall condition: Good
Superstructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 84.7 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com