Tree Haus Bridge
- Wooden through arch bridge over Yampa River on CR 360
- Routt County, Colorado
- Open to traffic
- Built 1998
- Through arch
Length of largest span: 109.9 ft.
Total length: 113.5 ft.
Deck width: 29.9 ft.
Vertical clearance above deck: 16.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.45953, -106.82637 (decimal degrees)
40°27'34" N, 106°49'35" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 13/345147/4480364 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Steamboat Springs
- Average daily traffic (as of 2016)
- Inventory numbers
- CO 107036000.30761 (Colorado off-system bridge number)
BH 37972 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of October 2018)
- Overall condition: Good
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 86.7 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- July 31, 2019: Updated by Luke: Common name
- October 7, 2013: New Street View added by J.P.
- August 18, 2011: Updated by James McCray: corrected gps
- November 2, 2008: Added by James Baughn
- James McCray - jamesinslocomb [at] yahoo [dot] com
- J.P. - wildcatjon2000 [at] gmail [dot] com