South Fork CR 67 Bridge
- Pony truss bridge over South Fork of Williams Fork River on CR 67
- Routt County, Colorado
- Open to traffic
- Future prospects
- Slated for demolition and replacement.
- Built ca. 1920; rehabilitated 1985
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 59.1 ft.
Total length: 62.3 ft.
Deck width: 20.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.26667, -107.43611 (decimal degrees)
40°16'00" N, 107°26'10" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 13/292855/4460202 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Inventory numbers
- CO 107006706.30734 (Colorado off-system bridge number)
BH 37975 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 10/2010)
- Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 39.6 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2008)
- October 29, 2012: Updated by Nathan Holth: This bridge is now doomed.
- November 2, 2008: Added by James Baughn