Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over White River on Rio Blanco County Road 23A
- Rio Blanco County, Colorado
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1940; rehabilitated 1975
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 122.0 ft.
Total length: 129.9 ft.
Deck width: 31.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.10556, -108.81389 (decimal degrees)
40°06'20" N, 108°48'50" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 12/686325/4441763 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2012)
- Inventory numbers
- CO RIOB-23A-00.00 (Colorado off-system bridge number)
BH 12022 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of September 2016)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 48.8 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com