Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over North Fork White River on Rio Blanco County Road 12
- Rio Blanco County, Colorado
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1930; rehabilitated 1970
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 79.0 ft.
Total length: 81.0 ft.
Deck width: 21.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.03333, -107.53333 (decimal degrees)
40°01'60" N, 107°31'60" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 13/283848/4434531 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Fawn Creek
- Average daily traffic (as of 2012)
- Inventory numbers
- CO RIOB-012-00.08 (Colorado off-system bridge number)
BH 12020 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of September 2016)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 60.8 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com