Fay's Crossing Bridge
Originally built as the "Elson Bridge" carrying County Road 36 across the Purgatorie River near El Moro, Colorado, moved here in 1995.
- Through truss bridge over Santa Fe Avenue on a pedestrian trail in Pueblo
- Pueblo, Pueblo County, Colorado
- Open to pedestrians only
- Built 1905 near El Moro, Colorado, moved here in 1995
- - Pueblo Bridge Co. of Pueblo, Colorado
- Pin-connected, 8-panel Pratt through truss
Length of largest span: 150.9 ft.
Total length: 152.9 ft.
- Also called
- Elson Bridge
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.26243, -104.60692 (decimal degrees)
38°15'45" N, 104°36'25" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 13/534387/4235006 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Northeast Pueblo
- Average daily traffic (as of 1997)
- Inventory numbers
- CDOT K-18-ES (Colorado Dept. of Transportation structure number)
BH 11999 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of June 1998)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- May 29, 2013: Updated by Luke Harden: Added builder, history, noted that it's "preserved" and added "relocated" category.
- September 27, 2007: Posted new photos