Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Timber stringer bridge over South Plum Creek on CR 26
- Prowers County, Colorado
- Open to traffic
- Built 1950
- Timber stringer
Length of largest span: 22.6 ft.
Total length: 161.1 ft.
Deck width: 28.9 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +37.84444, -102.29060 (decimal degrees)
37°50'40" N, 102°17'26" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 13/738401/4192015 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- North Plum Creek SE
- Average daily traffic (as of 2014)
- Inventory numbers
- CO PR26-25-13.5-87 (Colorado off-system bridge number)
BH 75413 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of April 2015)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 53 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com