Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Girder bridge over North Plum Creek on CR 22
- Prowers County, Colorado
- Open to traffic
- Built 1935; rehabilitated 1965
Length of largest span: 55.1 ft.
Total length: 58.4 ft.
Deck width: 24.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +37.83717, -102.35547 (decimal degrees)
37°50'14" N, 102°21'20" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 13/732715/4191044 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory numbers
- CO PR22-21-12.9-85 (Colorado off-system bridge number)
BH 75406 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 04/2013)
- Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Appraisal: Not deficient
Sufficiency rating: 66.9 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2010)